TITAN Z trailer system
TITAN Z trailer system
Technically perfect. Functional. User-friendly.
TITAN Z produces extremely cost-effective cement screed of the highest quality.
The three-axle semi-trailer is equipped with a compact machine unit modelled on the alpha CR series with a 44.5 kW DEUTZ diesel engine and a high-performance compressor.
The central component of the TITAN is the double-walled aluminium body including chassis.
The total capacity is 25 m³ of material (e.g. 19 m³ sand, 6 m³ binder).
The previously entered mixture is started computerised with a button on the control cabinet with the “Danfoss” control panel at the rear. Also positioned in the rear is the high-quality stainless steel hose reel, which is height-adjustable and hydraulically driven. The reel can hold up to 120 m of feed hose.
There are many standard additional features, for instance high-pressure cleaner, scales, continuous storage compartment. Numerous technical configurations and customisations are possible, such as generator, pull-out large drawer as well as a fibre chopper.
Facts and figures
- Three-axle semi dump trailer
- 1. Axle as 2-side lift
- 3. Axle as self-steering axle – lockable from the cab and additionally by hand
- Body with double-walled aluminium design
- Standard size: 25 m³
- Body made to measure, chamber partitioning freely selectable
- Dimension in mm (LxWxH): 10700 x 2500 x 3250 (depending on the version)
- Empty weight approx. 10.5 t
- Equipped with extension hatch, injection device installed
- Water-cooled three-cylinder Deutz diesel engine with 44.5 kW (complies with valid Euro 5 exhaust emission standard)
- Innovative efficient cooling system with foldable fans
- Powerful BMS screw compressor with an air capacity of 5.2 m³/min
- 260 litre mixer tank, hydraulically driven
- Hydraulic tank stainless steel 300 litres
- Fuel tank stainless steel 300 litres (with telescopic access ladder)
- Cover made of stainless steel
- Hose reel positioned in the rear, height adjustable, hydraulically driven
- Electric sliding roof with remote control
- Danfoss control with interchangeable modules – relay manually operable with fault indication
- Robust 6-channel Danfoss radio remote control
- Full-length storage compartment with roller shutters and load securing system
- Hydraulic high-pressure cleaner
- Large working light
- 2 vibrators for binder chamber
- 1 vibrator for sand chamber
- Weighing system via 3 load cells